The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
– If your bank is located in Europe and United kingdoms you will pay to our Deutsche Bank AG,London bank through SEPA . You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
– If your bank is located in United States of America, you will pay to our Community Federal Savings Bank bank through Fedwire . You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our Bank, you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order.
– If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Your name order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email,
please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Yourname or company will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.